I have been tagged by Sam... so here goes my
effort... this is the deal...
7 X 7
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"
1.Most people are surprised that I am a mother of 8 and grandmother of 16 and great grandmother of 2. Which when they find out, they say I don't look like it... which always made me want to ask... how does one look? wore out?
2. In the 1970's my husband and I ran a scrap iron business, we smashed cars and took them to the shredding company in Renton, Wa. I also used the smashing machine and loaded a load to be ready for my husband to haul the next morning, twice.
We also burnt the cars in those days, so we could get the copper out of it. Big no-no now.
3. I was a dispatcher for a fire and police station during that time. I got paid $35 a month working out to be about 2 cents a hour. Even tho the pay was nothing... I still kept everything confidential.
4. I figured out that I would never be rich or well off, and decided that friends and family were enough to make me happy. And found out over the years, that it made me not only happy, but happier.
5.Since retiring I have figured out I didn't have to do everything in a day or two... that I have the rest of my life to do things.
I just do the things I hate quickly and get them out of my way.... so I can enjoy the rest.
6. In our plan to downsize our life, we have found, we haven't miss the things we thought we would.
7. We have found... the King and I, that no matter what life throws at us... that with the two of us together, we can get thru anything.
And now for my list of bloggers, for them to continue the run
The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
10 hours ago