Friday, May 04, 2007

Here ye, Here ye, Good Reading.

Or is it, Hear ye, Hear ye, Good Reading..

I have a friend who is a retired
high school teacher. She does a
sideline of writing articles for different
magazines and papers. And she
writes daily blog.

She also writes books. Funny books.
About her life as a kid, which gives
you stories about the locals here in
Bonner County. Mostly Sandpoint.
The days of 4H, or just being a kid in
the 1950's growing up in a small town,
and getting into mischief. One of the
books is called "Pocket Girdles" and the
other I believe is "Potato(e with a slash
thru it)land". Now she has gone and wrote
a book about her teaching years. So
for those of you who like funny stories...
or like stories of a teacher and her
students... it is a great buy.
Called Lessons with Love.

For those who are interested in
buying the book, here is what Marianne
says on her blog... www.slightdetour.blogspot.com

First, a commercial: My third book
"LESSONS WITH LOVE" arrives in
Sandpoint, Wednesday, May 2. To
order the book, visit www.keokeebooks.com
Or, tell your favorite bookstore about it and
that it will soon be available through Baker
and Taylor Distributors.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

Hey ((Cis)) fanks for thinking I have a funny blob lol......

I did not know so many read me blob until I got meself a statcounter thing, I just thought it was me little circle of blob maties..... anyways fanks a bunch for that............

now I have to try and suss out how to lick and stick the award onto me blob......... Im still trying to work out how to get a clock, so that if and when people read me blob they can see what time it is here in me house....... I read and read how to do it but it was all gobbliegooch to me lol

Fanks though, Im glad I make you smile :)........ cos without laughter....... what is left.......

xxxxxxx