Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sunshine is calling...

It is hard to settle down to the
computer on days like this...

The sun is shining.. and I have
a hard time concentrating on
the computer. And keeping
my mind on what I am reading
in the paper.

Several things I read that made
me shake my head. The top two
being the slowness of the Duncan
trial and the investigation of the
Summer child abuse case being
postpone until January of next
year. Something about not wanting
to interfere with the trial...

So I am off to the sunshine, yard
work and play. Exercise class,
walking after that... Got to make
hay, as the old saying goes, while
we have it.

They are talking about rain for
the weekend...some how that
doesn't surprise me with the
Lost in the 50's coming up this
week. Seems we walked the
walk around to see the cars on
display the past two years to
sprinkles and down right rain.
Hopefully the rain gods will
wait until at least Sunday

1 comment:

PinkAcorn said...

I wonder if anyone has ever thought to change the date on Back to the Fifties. I have ended up missing it for the last 6 years...