Friday, May 18, 2007

Yard Work and a Discouraging day

I have been trying to get thru today. I have had
more trouble trying to post on my blog.
I tried 3 times this morning. Only to have
it be so slow, I thought I got it to post one
time.. it didn't...then it did, but not the
picture... I gave up.

I came back in and tried this afternoon. It
took 5 times of putting up the pictures.
I came back it went in once.

I go back to post some words. And I see
my post of this morning is not there.
I see the picture and a couple of tries,
are there as drafts. And one of the pictures
of this afternoon is draft. I didn't touch the
dang draft button... and on top of that I ended
up with two of the dog pictures.

Yard work didn't do much better. Got the
cleaning part done. Got the deck cleaned off
and hosed down. We had a problem with it
peeling.. went to Home Depot to see about
the warranty on it. Ended up on their phone
to the company who makes the paint.

Long and short of it... in the fine print is
you have to use their remover, not just
sand it as we did. So they will refund our
money if we buy another and they will
refund the remover this time being they
didn't think it was clear on the can.

So a one afternoon job ends up going
to be a 3 day job. Told the King, well,
you have all kinds of time now.. so it
should be a piece of cake... He was
NOT amused.

Have a good weekend, hope your
projects go well...