Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Things that make me wonder...

"Governor Christine Gregoire signed the
Elizabeth Nowak Auto Theft Prevention Law on Friday.
"Before this law, a car thief had to be convicted seven
times to go to prison. That's now lowered to three convictions."
Was the headline in the paper a week or so ago....

So you can steal up to 2 cars, and that is ok, you don't
go to prison? You have to have the limit of 3? And it
use to be 7? There just something not right in that.
If someone steals my car, I expect them to do some
time.

As I read the letter's to the editors, I skimp over the
headline for the subject. Ones that I don't read are the
ones that are complains about the national subjects.
Like Iraqi war and etc. Like as if the President or the
ones running for it, will read the Spokesman's Review,
and say...wow.. Jane or Robert... they are really mad
about the war.. Let's see what we can do to change
this around... All the papers, no matter what town,
or state, have these letters. Oh, well, it gives them
a chance to get it off their chest.

No comments: