Monday, May 21, 2007

Living life in the Slow lane

This downsizing to regular dial
up internet, is a little hard on the
nerves. Yes, I knew it was going to
be slow... but this slow?

The worse is downloading pictures.
Be in on a site or me trying to put
them in something. I had to reverse to
Picasa for pictures into my blog.
The one thru blogspot, was so slow,
that I had to leave the room before I
shot the computer. And even coming
back 15 minutes later, it didn't seem
to be any closer.

It could be the computer as well. After
all it is the old style. At least in the computer
world it is old. That can be anything over
6 months... and this is 2 years or more old.

So patience is surely my new lesson in
life. I wasn't good at that before.

1 comment:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Tell me about it! I have no problem with pictures using blogger, just patient, they eventually upload. I resize mine before hand, so I am sure that makes a difference. My computer is three years old.

Toni