Monday, January 17, 2011

Ignorance...drives me crazy

I think Ignorance is what bothers me the most.
There is stupidity, and just being dumb. But
Ignorance just bugs the hell out of me. To the
point I don’t know whether to slap the person to
bring them to their sense, or just walk away and keep
as far away from them as possible.

Stupidity … foolhardy, lacks common sense
Folly……Idiocy
Dumb
Dull-witted Dumbfounded

Ignorance Lack of knowledge Unawareness but
especially and mainly those who are aware and don’t care
type of Ignorance. Those who refuse to believe the truth
and pass on their own ignorance as truth knowing full well
it is …well, a lie……And people believe it.

The Optical words here is…. THOSE WHO ARE AWARE
AND DON’T CARE TYPE OF IGNORANCE.. Now those
are the ones that drive me crazy. They will take their known
lie and act like it is gospel… and when you show them the
errors of their ways, they get pompous and say, well that is
a liberal idea… or you got it from a liberal twisted magazine,
television … you fill in the blank. Or accuse me as being a
Liberal. Which is not the truth… nor am I a Conservist either.
If I am called anything, I guess it would be a Centralist.

The ones they call the birthers are a class act of this ignorance.
No matter how many times, no matter how many ways you try to
get across to them how ridiculous this is… they will spin it back
and forth with no facts involved. Barring all common sense.

But it isn’t just in politics that this goes on. It goes with old
time legends, or just the day to day truth they don’t like, and
will spin it their way… and it isn’t logical. Especially when they
deny any real resource. But then again, I guess that is what
is so frustrating to me.. as I tend to think everything logically.
Truth is truth. Fact is fact. Black is black and white is white.
And those who insist on making grey out of white drive me crazy.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I do agree with you. No one has to remain ignorance. Factual information is available everywhere.