Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mid-week blahs...

Well, are you feeling the global warming yet?
I don’t think it has gotten to the North states
yet. At least the ones on the East Coast surely
don’t feel it… Now if someone said we were
heading to the Ice Age… then we would have
believers every where. Even the Southern East
Coast knows the Ice Age.

I was watching Good Morning America
this morning, while reading my paper.
George what’sname had two people to
Talk about Obama’s speech. Talk about the
odd couple. I know he chose, or someone did,
a Republican and a Democrat… but Donna
Brailze and Christine O’Donnell? Surely the
Republican party had a better person of choice.
O’Donnell giggled thru most of it… only being
serious when they talked about how unfair the
MSNBC reporter Keith Olbermann was to her.

I have to admit I am a fan of Brailze’s. She is
A dieheart Democrat, but putting that to the side,
She is a fair and common sense thinking Democrat.
I don’t always agree with her, but I do like her style.

No comments: