Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sunshine...in many forms..and sources...


Here is some sunshine that came into my life just a
mere couple of days ago. After I had written about
having the blues, that evening these beautiful flowers
arrived. What a wonderful thoughtful person. Now
granted she is my daughter… #4 in the line up of my
children.. She is one of two of my children, who actually
reads my blog. And she is the one who reads it most
often. So when she saw that Mom was having a blues
day, she did a thoughtful thing…

Most that know me, know that I don’t want flowers when I
die. I want them when I am alive. I don’t’ want them because
a commercial day says send flowers… the best flowers are
the ones that show up unexpectly. Such as these were.
And the King also will come home from the grocery store
with a single rose…. Just for nothing except he saw it
and thought I would like it.. Or if he sees I have had a
rough day, he will buy one to lighten my day… Same with
my youngest daughter who has done the same on many
of times. I have a friend who has done that as well…

I am one lucky woman… to have such thoughtful people
In my life. Hope you have some like these in your life.

Today I am heading outside, I don’t know what I am going
to do out there, maybe dream of what I can do in a few
mere months… as Spring is over the horizon…

but todaythe sun is shining brightly… and I want to enjoy it…

3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie's Musings said...

How thoughtful!

MarmiteToasty said...

oh what a lovely girl :) must take after her mother...

x