Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'VE GOT THE BLUES..THE WINTER BLUES...

I was doing pretty well for a while… don’t usually
get them really bad until February…but this gloomy
day with blowing snow seems to be enlarging on my
Winter blues.. I also have S.A.D. (sunlight deficiency)
where I feel like a wet dishrag.. No ambition at all.

I just assume curl up with a cup of tea and a book.
I need to get some bright lights in this house… and
it is the reason why I like this house is the windows.
With out windows I would go nuts.. I see the earth houses
built in a hill, suppose to save electric as they are
warm in the winter and cool in the summer. But I
would lose it for sure.. with out daylight.. I have to
have lots of daylight… and sunlight preferred…

SO… I’VE GOT THE BLUES… THE WINTER BLUES..
SPRING WHERE ART THOU????

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I am with you. If there is no bright sunlight, winter drives me crazy. I don't want to do anything but curl up with a book.

I find going to lunch with friends helps though...if one can get out,