Monday, November 28, 2011

BAH,Humbug, has already started.....

I am watching the Thanksgiving Parade.. Two of my yearly loves is the Thanksgiving Macy Parade and the New Year’s Day, Rose Parade…

And each of the years coming it gets worse.. and this year is just another one of them. I was watching the CBS as my NBC was breaking up… but from what I could see, it wasn’t any better.
(I have antenna so limited channels, but worth every bit of no monthly bill)

What is it with these channels? What happen to my parades. A parade is not suppose to be in the background.. What part of Macy Thanksgiving Parade did they forget?

The host keep chattering… about everything and anything but not to do with the parade… If you can’t tell me some background information about what I am seeing in the background (because I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU) then shut the heck up!! I want to know about the float, or the band.. I want to HEAR the marching band.. my favorite of parades. I don’t want to see a glimpses of the float coming up the street and then you two talking.. and then the end of the float as it goes around the corner…

And I DON’T want to see someone singing, or dancing.. I can watch a talk show for talking, or MTV or what ever video station, or bring out one of my cd’s, if I want musicals or dancing…

I want to SEE the parade… I want to HEAR the bands… I want to see them march… I want to see the floats that people have been working on for months…
I don’t want to see some small time or even big time star tell me what they are going to do for Thanksgiving… go to the talk show for that.

WAKE UP NATIONAL NETWORKS…
SHOW ME THE PARADE!!!!!
Bah Humbug turned off… for now..…

No comments: