Wednesday, November 02, 2011

CHRISTMAS???

A lot of my friends are starting to get into the Christmas spirit.
BAH HUMBUG… I usually wait until at least a week or so before
Christmas. But last year about sent all my friends into a major
shock by mailing out my Christmas cards. Usually I pull the waiting
game. You know where you wait and see if so and so is sending
you a card this year.. hoping one of us is skipping a year, so the
other has permission to quit sending a card?

So to think of Christmas, now.. I am just getting thru the Halloween
Mode. Trying to get set up for Thanksgiving mode, and they are throwing
Christmas at me.

Ok, so now I have thought about Christmas… still Bah humbug… now leave me
a lone… now let me see, where was I… oh, yea, are we doing Thanksgiving here
or are we traveling this year. Wonder what the weather will be?
That will be the deal breaker of traveling for then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your thoughts on Christmas. Thanksgiving, I love.