Monday, October 22, 2012

Men and their clothes...

My husband has a closet full of clothes..over

half is shirts. He has 4 drawers of t-shirts. One

is full of Lost in the 50th’s t-shirts.  He has plain

ones, and he has lots that have something on it.

 

So why is it, that only 4 of the same shirts show up

in the laundry each time?  Only thing I can guess is

when he puts them away, he puts the 4 on top, and

then just pulls one out starting with the top one.

 

I have a lot of them too, but I try to rotate them. Pulling

from the back of the drawer. I have one drawer with

plain and one with designs.. When I decide, I decide

mostly by color.. what color I feel like that day.

 

Winter time, it is the long sleeves shirts and I rotate

them. Now granted, there are shirts that I haven’t

worn for quite some time, but they are the ones in the

closet. 

 

But guys seem to not really care what the shirt looks like.

First come, first served.. and when he gets a hole in one,

he has a fit if I rip it up for rags..but geesh, he has 20 more.

I don’t get it.

 

   

 

No comments: