Wednesday, October 03, 2012

To Watch or not to watch

Those of you who have read my past post in the

last couple of months, know I have gave up talking,

posting about politics… And know I will be thrilled when

it is all over…

 

So tonight, will I watch the debates or not.. That is a good question.

I really don’t know the answer..

 

See, debates are usually just the same old garbage, the candidates

saying the usual stuff… and give the answers they think the public

wants. I guess you can watch and wait for the flub ups or at least the

ones that the media will pick.  I have thought of skipping it, and let the

newscaster and etc. tell me who was the one who did the best.. but

that would be the lazy way of doing it. 

 

So I might break down and actually watch it.. Maybe I will read a book

while it is on, and look up if there is something interesting said. At least

it won’t or shouldn’t be as bad as the one Palin did. That woman double

talked… I looked at my husband when she did hers, and said.. what did

she say? I hear the words, but they didn’t say anything.. He could tell me

either. At least I know these two will not be like that. At least I hope not.

 

I just want to get it over with. Never in all my life, have I seen such a horrible

election… think I might be using my old 2004 vote.. With Bush and Kerry.

NONE OF ABOVE..   Some think that is a cop out, but I found it refreshing.

No comments: