Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The Race is on...and...

The race is on and heartburn at the center…

The candidates of all.. be it presidential or our local

Commissioners, and such…

And the heartburn is felt by the voters…

 

The time is running out so the nastiness is getting

thick and wild. Why the Presidential committee

people’s words are even given the time of day is beyond

me. We aren’t voting for them.. but I guess it does show

who the candidates are surrounded by… and from my

guess.. it is the ship of fools.  Time after time, they seem

to put their foot in their mouths… the candidates would

do well to put tape across their committee people’s mouths.

 

But the letter to the editors is starting to make our skin thin

(no pun intended) paper thicker with nasty

remarks from each side.. be they voters or friends of the candidates.

 

Why is it.. and I am talking about all of these elections, and all

of the people involved and the letter writers to the paper… why is

it they can’t just state facts without character assassins?  Even when

people talk to each other, I notice that when one feels like they are

losing the battle, the zings come in and the voices get louder.

 

Wouldn’t it be wonderful, if they would just say, this is what the fact is.

This is how I see that fact, what I like or don’t like about that fact,or idea

 that your guy has… What a wonderful campaign that would be.

 

But each year gets worse than the other, and the bar is lowered time

after time… and that folks is the reason why this year.. I am out.

Yes, I will vote..but talk about it to friends.. not a chance.. post my

thoughts on any one candidate, on my blog.. not a chance.. Watch

it on television.. the talks shows about it.. nada…. And I have been

so much happier this summer and fall.  And those of you who do watch

it all, talk about it.. how is that working out for you?  Hope well.

I just don’t need it, don’t need to raise my blood pressure and etc.

Happy election day… if it ever gets here..

No comments: