Thursday, October 04, 2012

Well, I have been working with this new blogspot system

For about 2 weeks now.. I still have mixed feelings about it.

But you understand I don’t like change.. seems to me I might

have mention that a time or two before..

 

My most recent disappointment is when I transfer my post to the

site, and then see it in the print the next day.. I see tiny letters. I

Don’t get that. I didn’t change anything. And when I go to change this

one, it has either tiny  or the next one… huge.

 

Sigh, I guess I will leave it on HUGE and see how it prints out front

tomorrow… (early post the night before)

 

Not really happy with the Window’s 7 for that matter. I use to be able

to click on save or move to another folder of which I would name. Now

I can’t find that.  And when I do the pictures.. I use to be able to lighten

them up… but now I can’t do that either or at least like I use to. I did

figure out the half white, half black moon means automatic exposure. So

that isn’t too bad.

 

With both.. blogspot and Windows 7, there are some good things and not

so good things.. guess I just need to learn more. But my foggy brain fights

this from time to time…. And my  E. A. D. D. fights reading it all through.

(E.A.D.D is the same as the kids have, except the E. stands for elderly.)

 

Well, while you are reading this, I should be outside early, still putting things

away… I thought I had ¾ of it done.. but I keep finding more things. Monday

I spent from 9:30 a.m.  to 2:30 p.m. taking everything .. I do mean everything,

out of my garden shed. And then proceeded to put back what I want to keep.

I actually saw the whole floor!! Now I have a lot of stuff in there.But I also got

rid of a lot of stuff.  Next goes in the lawn mower and the big bad push weed whacker (it looks like a lawn mower) and then in goes the tillers.. the baby one and the bigger one.

 

Then I have to collect all the little bird feeders and put out the big one.

So much to do, so little time…

 

The snow yesterday morning on the mountain, tells me to get busy and get it done.  

No comments: