Monday, December 15, 2014

CANDY .... I AM SO SICK OF YOU..............

Here it is.. just 10 days away from Christmas Eve.
AND I AM SICK OF CANDY...

All my friends, who gave us bags, plates, boxes..
of candy... cookies, and all the other goodies..
I am sorry, but I am finally candied out...

Oh, the taste of peanut butter, peanut brittle,
and such things peanut butter... I never thought
I would say this.. but I am pretty sure I am
SICK OF PEANUT BUTTER...

They tasted so good.. the first one.. the second one.
even the third one.. but by the 4th days.. and the
6th bag.. I think if I see anymore, I will run as fast
as I can. Maybe that would be waddle..

 All of which just might work out well.. because like
everyone else, I am swearing off every thing sweet
after Christmas... I am not even waiting for New
Years Day or day after.. So this just might work

out well for my coming diet... 

1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

Mike bought two bags of M&Ms Saturday and made me promise to hide what's left this morning so I hear you!