Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Book 'em Dan-0.....

I always thought that if one spends money
that doesn't belong to you... it was a jail offense.

I thought if you took money that a company has,
and used it for personal gain, it was called embezzlement.
Which was against the law and was a jail offense.

So how and why, do these CEO's who spend the money
on private offices, private bathrooms, and give away money
for bonus to your other employee's, as you are heading out
of office, how do they stay out of jail?

I know, I know, the rules are different for them, than it is
for you and I. We are sent to jail, pass go, no money, just
to jail with no get out of jail free card. Just have your name
splashed across the headlines with the words EMBEZZLEMENT
blazing away.

But these guys, they get to say, "well, it wasn't the best of ideas,
now that I think of it. I am sorry, I really shouldn't have done that.
Maybe I should have used my own money". Wow, they pay
$85,000 for a rug and I should have paid for it myself? Do you think?

And Citibank decided to cancel the order for their top of the line
private jet for 12, because the media told about it and people
are screaming. Aren't they one of the ones with their hands
out for part of the bail out. So they cancelled as they think it
is bad timing.... do you think???

THROW THE BUMS IN JAIL... take their bonus back, and
the property they own. After all the IRS does it to us all the
time. Ask Willie Nelson and Jerry Lee Lewis.

No comments: