Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looking back at first year of blog

Looking back over the years of blogging.
I was reading some of my past blog stories.
Ones way back... the year I started. 2005
Some were fairly good, lot of them were
boring, no wonder most who started with
me left. lol....


December 30th 2005. Movie Theaters

December 23,2005...To the guy who reads my blog
December 21..... The Wedding.

December 7 King Kong

November 4 I am Woman I am Invincible

October 19 I shaved my legs for this..

July the demolition of Panhandle Milling Store pictures.
Memories of Roslyn Washington..
June 30... Bucky my pony when I was a kid

May 2005.. the lost of Cowgirl building...pictures
April 2005..... gas prices were $2.37
April I turned 65
March was the fight was over on Terri, as she had passed away,
Somewhere over the Rainbow.

March was also projects... that go array
And one of the funnier ones.... Crafts,some people don't have it.

Any of you bloggers of a long time, look at your first year worth?

Also I see we have another American Idol to cheer for... from Idaho.
Rose from Rathdrum.

No comments: