Friday, January 16, 2009

They can't make this stuff up...

The King and I were watching a movie
the other night. After it was over, I had
switched to another channel for a program
we wanted to watch.

There was about 5 to 10 minutes left
from this one program. One I had seen
the blurbers for and thought what a stupid
show. It was called Momma's Boys.

Well, I will tell you, I never laughed so hard.
There was this mother who was talking to her
son about two girls. Best I could figure out, the
son had to chose between these two girls for his
next date, which would be the first serious one.
I guess.

But this mother went on and on to her son, about
how she knew him best, and she knew which girl
it should be, and she knew he like the blonde, but
he needed to pick the other girl. How she would fit
in the family better and etc. etc.

Next thing I see is 3 men, with their mothers, on a
beach. And two girls standing in front each of them. I
guess the two he was suppose to pick one.

The one mother who was doing all the talking,
said a few words and the weak son took the one
she wanted. The blonde was bummed out, and
shocked. She doesn't know how lucky she is.

Then the next one picked one and the mother seem
to be ok with it. Not happy, but ok with it.

Then came the next one. I swear, she was holding
her son's arm and telling how this was HER son,
HER boy, and how SHE wanted him to be happy,
and while they were nice girls, they were not for
HER boy. They did not fit in their lives. All this thru
tears, and a grip on her son, and then.... I swear..
the tears stopped fast, and she looks at them,
blows them a kiss and says... but I love you both.
And the LOSER... dropped both girls and left with
mom...

Hollywood can't write stuff like this.

The preview said something about next week,
and a surprise about the girl the first guy picked.
Hummmm, the only way this could be funnier, is
if the girl turn out to be a guy.

No comments: