Thursday, January 22, 2009

Remotes and Monsters


REMOTES

Just how many do we really need in our lives?
I was at a friend's house over the weekend, and
saw we are not the only one that have so many.

I have seen where they have ones for TV and
vcrs. My Aunt had such a remote. It took us
an hour and may buttons pushed to finally get
what we wanted out of it..and that was by trial
and error. And I am not sure we could have done
it again.

I have a kind of hand on mine. It is a matter of
the old question ...WHERE IS THE REMOTE.
I think they should have beepers on them.
As you can see one of the remotes is a Wii.
I have to use that thru 3 remotes.

The television one to put it on 00.
Then turn on the DVD player (why I am
not sure, but it works and that is all I care)
and then the Wii.

The others are the picture frame, and
my stereo player.


MONSTER IN THE SNOW/ICE
Across the street from me is a fairly
large berm from the snow pushed up in
the parking lot. When I was outside yesterday,
I noticed this ice sculpture made by the sun.




1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

Remotes. In our house we need only one for only one person is allowed to use it if we're both watching television and it isn't me! Lol.