Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

MY GUY




To my guy, every day is Valentine’s Day.
He honors my wishes on the Commerical day,
of no flowers, candy or any other thing that is sold
with Valentine’s day.

What he does do, is dinner at home. We don’t like to
go out to the crowds that out for that day. So we both
cook dinner. After all Valentine’s Day is a two way street.
Not just for men to be guilted into doing something grand.

See the rest of the year, I get flowers just because. He kisses
me everyday and tells me he loves me. At the end of every
phone call, he says I love you. He comes up and hugs me
for no reason at all. Just because he wants to. That is
better than any one day celebration that is put upon us.

But for those who do… HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY.
May it be what you hope it to be.

3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

That's really great! Have a good one.

MLove said...

Nice photo, Cis. Happy Valentine's Day.

Betty said...

You've got yourself a jewel. Have a great day.