Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Spatter house mystery....

I don’t know what it is, but when I do my
washing of cupboards at least once a week..
I see spatter and drool downs on the front of the
cupboard and refrigerator door.

And then there is the stove… well, the stove I understand.
after all when you are cooking, the oil flies everywhere even
when you don’t see it until it is on the back wall or
where ever it shows up. So I know the stove is
going to be a mess.

But how in the name of housekeeping Mary’s does
the stuff get drooled down the front of everything? Or
big splats of stuff. It looks like the gnomes come in the
middle of the night and have a food fight. And it is rarely
colored, so it doesn’t stand out for sight to be cleaned
when seen or done.

And then there is the “if I can’t see it, it doesn’t get washed”
Like with things being taller than myself. Refrigerator is
a good example of that. I only see it when I climb up on
the ladder/stool to get a pan in the cupboard above the
refrigerator. Which always grosses me out. Now it doesn’t
seem so bad as I have boxes lined up on there. You know
box of quart size bags, box of gallon size bags, box of clear
wrap, box of aluminum wrap and etc. And they get changed
out often enough that they don’t seem to gather the mysteries
of slop.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I have Scott's old Shar Pei dog and he drools all over my kitchen floor and shakes his head constantly from ear mites. I get gross stuff all over my frig door, dishwasher door and stove door as well as the cabinet fronts. I constantly wash them down. When spring comes, Slinky goes outdoors. I can barely wait.