Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine to my husband.. the King of my Heart...

To the guy who makes every day Valentines Day…
Who is my calm, when I am in a storm of life.
Who stands by me, even when I am ranting and raving
about something in life..
Who makes me so proud of what you have accomplished,
especially in this past year.
Whose brown eyes sparkle like diamonds and smile so big,
as you pull some little prank on me..
And when I lean against you at church and hear your voice
sing the praises, it warms my heart to know.. you chose me
to be your wife.

So here are your words you said so wonderfully on the day
we got married almost 13 years ago…

Sometimes in the morning when shadows are running deep..
I lie here beside you and just watching you sleep..
Sometimes I whisper what I am thinking of..
MY CUP RUNNETH OVER WITH LOVE.

Sometimes in the evening..when you do not see..
I study the small things you do constantly.
I memorize moments that I am fond of…
MY CUP RUNNETH OVER WITH LOVE.

In only a moment we both will be old,
We won’t even notice the world turning cold.
So in this moment with sunlight above…
MY CUP RUNNETH OVER WITH LOVE.

My guy who I so dearly love.. YOU MAKE MY HEART
AND CUP RUNNETH OVER WITH LOVE..

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY…




I don’t know who wrote this.. the King got the words off of All My Children,
That Stuart sang to Marion when they got married.. and he thought he would do it at ours… When I googled it.. there were many who sang it.. but couldn’t find who wrote it.. One place which I don’t know if it can be trusted Wikipedia said that Tom Jones wrote it for a Broadway play..

No comments: