Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Getting to the point I don't care....

I don't know if I have the strength to deal with all this
foolishness...  The Trump .... Hilary b. s.
After all, we still have 11 more months to go before we
can cast our vote...   11 MONTHS of flowing bs... no
matter who wins the primaries and the conventions.

It is sad, that these are the  ones we see in the debates and ads...
are the best that the SHIP OF FOOLS (Republican party) can produce.
The Democratic party isn't any better...

These are suppose to be the best of the crop??? Well, folks,
if someone doesn't step up soon... we are all going to hell
in a hand basket.  There isn't even a lesser of the evils.. in
the bunch.

You know, I have a lot better things to do with my time..
Not going to waste it on watching this Ship of Fools and
their companions float on... wading thru waste water...
(also have to come up with a name for the Democratic
party as well.... THE BLAB BLAB BLAB ship?)

Life is precious... my husband, my kids, my grandkids and
great grand kids.. my friends... got chores to do... goals
to meet..  Papers to go thru for taxes... Yep, don't have
time for their foolishness...    Not like I can do anything
anyway.. Iowa, New Hampshire, California and etc will
decide...   Here in Idaho.. the Ship of Fools party is so
paranoid, they won't let us Independent minded vote for
their people, even local.. You have to swear your allegiance
to the party and quite frankly, the thought of that makes me
want to gag... of late.    



No comments: