Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trump's new theme song....

Lately as I hear more and more people
getting on the Trump train.. the song
from the King and I came to mind.

Getting to know you
Putting it my way
But nicely
You are precisely ..My cup of tea
Getting to know you
Getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you
Getting to know what to say
Haven't you noticed
Suddenly I'm bright and breezy?
Because of all the beautiful and new
Things I'm learning about you
Day by day
Read more: The King And I - Getting To Know You Lyrics | MetroLyrics
 

The more that people get to know about the backside of Trump,
the good side that is.. not so much in the media side... 
people are going from .. WHAT? THAT JOKER?  To seeing who else is out there..
and thinking maybe he wouldn't be so bad. 

But I can just see it with the head of states meeting with him..
maybe he better meet them here first... as he might not live to go home from their country.. And then again.. maybe not. maybe he might gain respect for us over there, that we aren't the push over of the last bunch for the past 30 years? 

Who knows.. but I have to admit.. this election is not dull, that is for sure.. well, maybe on the Democrat side.. I still can't believe that woman want Hillary... To me it is the
AOBH for me.... you know.. Any One But Hillary.



















No comments: