Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer time and the Living is Easy

Today is the first day of Summer..

What a beautiful day yesterday was.
I spend 99% of the day outside. I got
a lot of gardening things done. Even
did some weeding. Seems like there
are a lot of sticker types this year.
Every where. In the vegetable garden
as well as in the flower garden.

When Sweetie got home from work,
we got some yard work done and washed
the cars. We live on a dirt road and they
grated it last week. So the dust is back.

We are on board for doing b-b-q's each
night. My Sweetie loves to grill cook, and
I let him.

It is Summertime so that means guest
start come in. And this week we get our
first one. I have a Cousin and his wife
coming in from San Diego. I have the
house cluttered controlled. I can't say
clutter free, as it seems like the harder
you try to get rid of stuff, more of it
shows up.

School is out and my grandson has
started his last year in day camp. The
area has a wonderful day camp with so
many things to do.

So I am off for my one and only day of
honest work. You all go enjoy the wonderful
weather. As you never know how long it
will last before the next series of summer
storms.

No comments: