Thursday, June 23, 2005

This and That...

Walking has turn profitable for me.
Two days ago, I found a dollar bill...
and today... a penny. Hey, every
little bit helps. lol Kind of like
Mastercard says? Walking,
might have you finding money,
But.... daylight, fresh air, people
watching,exercising...priceless.

Was wondering if I was the
neighborhood snoop or the
roving camera gal..
In our nieghborhood we have a
company that makes their
living with sawdust. Which
they have huge pile of.
Over the years we and the
town has complained about it.
Couple years ago, they put up a
net and some trees. Only
problem with that is, the net
is only tall enough on one side.
The other is about 10 feet shorter
and the trees are slow growing.
So every so often (especially in
storms like we got Tuesday)
we get doused with sawdust.
All over our yards, vehicles and etc.
We have asked them to do something
about raising the net. Also they
are not to have the pile taller than
the net. Last Friday, I was on
my walk and notice they were piling
up about 20 feet higher than the net.
Wednesday morning, we had it all
over the neighborhood. So took my
trustie camera and walked the
neighborhood. Taking pictures of
people's yards, as well as my own.
The one that got it the worse was
the nursery across the street. All
their trees, bushes and etc. were
covered. The apt. building next to it had
their yard and courtyard with it.
The road had it. So turn my
pictures over of the nursery to
the gal who runs it. She had
called proper government
agency and they were
coming up to see first hand.
But I wondered, should I be
doing this. Is this invading
people's privacy?

No comments: