Sunday, June 11, 2006

Changing Routine....

I have always written my blog
early in the morning...seem that
is when I got the best ideas...
And that had worked quite well.

But of late, I seem to have lost
my ability to juggle the blog, reading
the paper, and some where lost
the walk that I use to do last year,
before I started my daily house work
and yard work routine.

I handled it well, last year, but this
year, I can't for the life of me figure
out what I have done wrong.

So for an experiment, last week
I blogged at night and then post
dated it for the next morning.
Which confused my mind,
which is easy to do..... as I would
say today meaning today. But
I would have to go back and put
yesterday, as it was posted for
the following day. Well, for the
most part it worked out well, EXCEPT,
Mother Nature seemed to have
other ideas.

It rained time after time. So
for this week, I will write my blog
at night. Leave the date alone,
and just do it. Then get up in the
am, read the paper and head
out the door for my daily walks
again. And if some wonderful idea
(which I doubt) hits me..well, I
will use it for that night.
You know I really got to get
organized.

No comments: