Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Buildings

As I leaned against the building
waiting for my grandson's self
defense class to start, I saw an
old building and wondered.

As Sandpoint progresses thru its changes,
I wondered how long before Foster's Crossing
will be torn or burnt down to make room for
new.

As it is, they have built a 8 foot
fence from the ballet class room to the
old train that is used with Foster Crossing.

I don't know why, as we all have used it
for years to leave the Foster's Crossing
parking lot. I have used it with other parents
to drop off the kids for their classes. No one
has ever been hurt there. No one has run into
anyone. If anything it gives the kids a place to
hide from whoever, doing what ever. Using
the alleys to come to it.

I would think it would be a fire hazard, as it
would prevent the fire dept. from coming
down thru there to fight a fire. Not the best of
ideas.

As I travel thru Sandpoint, I look and see how
many buildings are going down. Pine and 5th Ave.
has been wiped out. I am sure there will be bigger
and better (?) buildings to come..

No comments: