Tuesday, March 24, 2009

changes,do they change who we are?

my lips are too small,
my nose is too big...
my breast are too small
my chest isn't bulgy enough
my eyes are droopy...
my hair is the wrong color...

We have been there from time to time,
with one of these... yet I got to ask,
why aren't we satisfied with what God
has given us.

It takes a while sometimes, like the
hair. God gave me auburn. Looking
more brown in the winter and red tones
and almost blonde tones in the summer.
Yet, I changed it to lighter, or darker.
but now it is in its natural stage of 3 shades
of grey and white.
I have silver, white, light grey, dark grey,
and a tad of brown/grey.

We all have a look that is our own, minus
being a identical twin, that is.
By changing what was given us at birth, that
truly makes us.... us... one of a kind..doesn't
that change who we are...or are we still the
same, because of our inter self?

I look in the mirror and see me.. for better or
worse..and finally comfortable with that.

No comments: