Thursday, March 05, 2009

Emails...

We all read emails, answer them, check
different sites on the internet...

With me, it is after I finish the paper and
my Wii exercises... so when I go on and
the email is not working, it is frustrating.

Such as yesterday morning. Keep flying the
password thing in my face, which I dutifully,
filled out 8 times... Nothing... I went on the
site of my server to see if I could by-pass
it. It tells me that there is no messages..
I know better as I have two dailies that
come in early in the morning. And I have
a friend or two who will send me an email
after I have gone to bed. Or turn off the computer.
So they are waiting me in the morning.
Plus I have East Coast friends and family, so
they are up 3 hours before me.

Still nothing. So contacted my server thru my hotmail
address, as the internet itself was working, just not
my email. Left a note.

This afternoon I got a reply from them, yes they had
trouble. Everything should work now... but I got 2 messages
on my hotmail telling me that my personal email address
was returning their emails. I wonder how many more I
missed. We sure do depend on these darn things.

well, I made it this far......................................................................

1292 post, 28,561 views & 4 years ...ago

From a Simple Mind
March 5, 2005Going to try this out... I am just a word tosser... but a lazy one... don't know if I have enough in my mind to do a daily blog. So don't expect much...
Posted by Word Tosser at 10:39 PM 0 comments

1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

Well. I can't let your anniversary pass without a high five of congratulations! Especially for your staying power. As a blogger - and as a friend.