Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring cleaning???

I am late blogging today, as we have
been spring cleaning. Well, I don't know,
it is Spring and we are cleaning and going
thru stuff.

We have the room I call the " SOME DAY
SOON ROOM"..."some day soon I will clean out
this room and get rid of the junk and keep the
good stuff." is the sign I have on the door.
Which is all in good, except it has
been 4 years, and I have gone thru the stuff,
several times. And still the room is full.

This is our what others would call, our other
bedroom. But when we bought the house 11
years ago, we decide not to have a permanent
bed in there. We have had a roll away, but we
don't have guest very often, so no need for a bed.
Besides we use to have a hid-a-bed couch. But
we got rid of it.

We bought a new mattress, so we decided to put
the old mattress/bed in the "some day soon room"
4 extra large garbage bags to the Goodwill, 2 to
the garbage. And shuffling of the other.. it still a
mess in there.

I figure maybe by this weekend we can get it done.
And be ready, but still going to be close quarters as
the King still has his fly tying desk there, and I still
have my office there.

So if I don't show up here, that is where I am at..
trying to figure out, how much to let go, and how
much to keep.

No comments: