Wednesday, April 01, 2015

THE END?

Well, this is the end. I guess......

I should be happy it lasted 10 years.

But one can only think of so much,
and then like notes in music, it will
all start to sound alike. After all,
words can pile up, and they can only
mean so much.

And I said I would do it as long as it
was fun... so the end has come, as
I am having fun with you... as you can
guess the date of today is for fools.
I hate to say it but April fool..see you
tomorrow.... hope you didn't fall too
far for this babble...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your gal pal stories. Brought back fond memories of CB days. Was a much simpler kinder world then. CBs provided vital communication for truckers, tug boats and smokies alike. The home bases many times assisting. Then the coffee breaks allowed everyone to eye ball the voices they knew only as handles on air. Keep up the by gone day stories. We of that generation enjoy them.