Tuesday, May 03, 2016

How often do you judge first....

How often have you walked by and person in the store,
or on the street.. He or she has tattoos all over their arms.
What is your thoughts?  

How about if they have red or green hair.. or even both of them?
What about the person who waits on you at a food place or even
just a regular store? 

Human nature is, we jump to conclusions of what kind of
person they are.  Some have horrible thoughts or even words,
 saying them as if the person isn't even there.

Yet in life, I have found some of the kindest and softest
type of people.. who will go the extra mile for a tiny
animal, or a child...  have some of the wildest tattoos.

Just because it isn't what I would do, I should not make a
judgment.  Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have tattoos.
Two of them..  a butterfly on my shoulder when I was
65... and a turtle when I turn 70.  I don't know why I didn't
at 75.. guess because nothing struck my fancy.

But a body suit of tattoo, just is not me..  They also look
painful.  Just the little ones I got, which were not painful,
but also not filled in with many colors.. so this entails,
a lot of sitting and being patience and pain.. And worse
yet, the itching after.. for days...  Nope, just not for me.

But next time you see someone with tattoos or earrings
on their lip, nose and etc.. try to look pass their art, and
see the person.   Now granted there are some who have
an attitude.. but there is a lot who have an attitude and

don't have tattoos and etc. 

No comments: