Friday, February 08, 2008

Ending of Winter...& projects

If you can't read the green....it says...SNOW....GOOD BYE...


I have officially declare winter over... now we
start the next season of Idaho... That is Post
Winter. That is where everything starts
melting. Snow falls off the roof, the
roads become slush buckets, and I
am working in the house... so for today
I am playing.......

NAME THAT PROJECT!!!

As I am cleaning out the refrigerator.
I am coming across science projects.
I guess I am still trying out for the
newest penicillin item. Well, actually
that isn't true this time around.

You know the item left in the refrigerator.
that gets push to the back and is
lost forever in the sea of left overs?
The green item that no longer is
recognizable.

This time is is not the green stuff.
But items put in jars, plastic
containers, that were not marked.

Is it bar-b-que sauce, soup, or salsa?
And you are afraid to finger test it.
When I am afraid to finger test it and
the smell is not recognizable, then it
is pitched.

Got to go, I am thru the body of
the refrigerato, and have the doors and
freezer to go. But had to stop for
a cup of coffee, and figured I
would get this done.

No comments: