Monday, February 25, 2008

I am impatience/ Bill 1376

When I see things that should be done,
I am impatience to get it done. And I
expect the same from others. Not a
good thing, mostly. Except in this case
it is.

Case in point... Senate Bill 1376

This bill has to do with daycare in
Idaho. For the safety of the kids.

One would think the Idaho Congress
would be all over it like a bear with honey.
But they aren't. They are dragging their
heels. There are quite a few who are
trying to have it dumped as not important.
But so far 3 women of that Congress are
working very hard to keep their bill alive.

I just don't get it. We have so many laws
and policies in the state of Idaho for nursing
homes. Justly so. The elderly need to be
protected. And there are yearly inspections
done on each and every nursing home/health
care centers (the new name for nursing homes).

Even hairdresser are regulated. But these gals
are having a heck of a time getting these good
old boys down there in Boise, to pass this law
to protect children.

What is up with that? Why? For the life of me
I just plain don't get it. This should have been
passed years ago.

No comments: