Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Treadmill of Life

I am having a day of it. It is
one of those days where you
don't feel like you are doing any
thing good. Nothing accomplished.

As I was walking on, what the King
calls the hot walker, this morning,
I could think of lots of things to do.

I could be planting seeds...too early.
I don't have a hot house. Only a little
portable this used when the temps
get to be 50 regular.

I could be doing tia chi on the
backyard grass... ..it is under
3 feet of snow still.

I could be having coffee on the back
deck... but it is 29 in the morning
and the sun is barely coming up.

All of these things are Spring and
Summer (especially summer) things
to do. That I do.

But I can't get into running thru my
file cabinet and decluttering that.
And that is what I should be doing.

I couldn't get into doing my blog as
my brain was empty... well, empty
more than usual...

So I am off to get the wash out of
the washer and put it in the dryer.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

note. hot walker is a term for horses.
better know to the rest of us as a
treadmill
.

No comments: