this week. I decided to do this...
This is the frame of a 47 Ford Pickup. And this was day one.
It took me an hour to dig this much out.
This is after day two and three... doing 1 and 1/2 hours each day.
This is the inspector... to make sure I am doing it right.
AND TODAY!! SUCCESS... it is dug out, and pulled out to flat land.
And of course the inspector was pleased.
My grandson helped me, by pulling the frame from the spot.
I was going to have him help me push it in to the garage, but
being it is unpredictable of where it will go, without a steerwheel..
and trying to get it thru the garage door... well, there is only so far
that I will push to King. As I know if the frame decides to take out
the garage door frame, I will be in real trouble. I have been after the King
to finish this project of his for 7 years. And in his defense, he did
start it this fall, but the grandson's pickup needed to have a total
overhaul of the engine, and the King's project was put to the side.
And then snow came.. So I figured I would do this for him while
he was gone. What about 10 feet by 5 feet and 4 feet tall of snow
removal...not bad for on old broad of 67!!